A meeting site consists of the following tabs:
- Home: The Home tab can be accessed by any visitors to the site without signing in. The Home tab contains meetings and meeting rooms that have been made available for public access. The Home tab may be disabled by the site administrator.
- My Meetings: This is where a member creates, manages, and starts meetings. Sign-in is required to access this tab.
- My Library: This is where a member stores multimedia contents, such as pictures, presentations, video, and audio files, that can be used during a meeting. Sign-in is required.
- My Account: This is where a member accesses his account information. Sign-in is required.
- Administration: This is only accessible to a site administrator. Sign-in and “Admin” permission are required.
License and copyright information